We are now accepting applications to exhibit in the Scotia Place lobby in 2018.
Scotia Place Offers:
- Great exposure where thousands of people will see your art every day.
- Not only is it free to exhibit at Scotia Place, artists retain 100% of commissions on any sold art.
- Free use of the conference rooms for opening night of your exhibit.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.
Your application should include:
- Finished images of your work on display
-Low res jpegs of the images in your proposed exhibit.
-An explanation as to why your work should be chosen over 100 others that will be applying.
-Deadline for applications for the 2018 year is July 30, 2017.
-Short list applicants will be contacted as of August 31, 2017.
-A viewing of the physical work will be arranged.
-Four successful applicants will be notified by October 1, 2017.
We are looking for four exhibitors per year whose work will enhance the look and atmosphere of the Scotia Place lobby. Does your work tell a story? Is it educational? Informational? Entertaining? Beautiful? Engaging? Mesmerizing? Does it stop people in their tracks? Does it make them want to examine each piece, then come back with a friend and see it again? What does your work have to offer that will enhance the experience of anyone walking through the Scotia Place lobby?
- Accepted artists will exhibit on both Scotia Tower I and II walls for a minimum of two months and a maximum of three.
- Art pieces must be a minimum of 20 inches on the shortest side.
- Each wall is thirty six feet long.
- Each artist will have two hours of free help to hang their images.
What Else Are We Looking For?
- The walls are huge, so the bigger the art the better. We are looking for large, colourful pieces.
-Art Change out- Changing out some of the images with a fresh look half way through the exhibit period is appreciated.